Remote Chilean Lake District
A one-day excursion admiring the unique geography of the group of lakes to the south of Pucón. Discover the remotest parts of the area along little travelled tracks. Near the "End of the Road" is the powerful and spectacular Huilo-Huilo waterfall. The beautiful landscapes seen from viewpoints on the shores of Lakes Calafquén, Panguipulli and Villarrica, capped by a revitalising dip in the hot springs, will make this trip a lasting memory.
· Villarrica jetty and lakefront
· Licán-Ray´s beaches with views of Lake Calafquén´s lava islands
· Challupén lava flow and Coñaripe beach
· Panguipulli lake
· Huilo Huilo waterfall and nature reserve
· Lakes Neltume and Pirihueico. The end of the road!
· Ecopellaifa Hot Springs and Lake Pellaifa
Duration: 10 hours